The majestic Isfahan Suite impresses with both its size and its design.
Six meters high ceiling, monumental private staircase, hand painted woodwork, zellige and silk curtains, the Isfahan Suite boasts the best of Moroccan craftsmanship, inspired by the deep blue colour, of the arcades and frescoes of the bazaar of Isfahan.
A private terrace with exceptional view over the pool and the surrounding medina, offers an ideal setting to sunbath and relax, after a day wandering and touring.
1st Floor – private steep stairs (avoid for elderly people)
Queen Size 160×200 – Double bed
80 M2 / 1st Floor
or 2 adults and 2 children
Possibility of a baby cot
- View: pool and medina view
- 25 m2 terrace
- Air conditioning and heating
- Minibar and safe
- Courtesy tray
- Bathroom : double stone carved sinks, separated bathtub and shower, separate toilet
- Bathrobe, slippers, hairdryer and Nuxe toiletries
- Bioethanol fireplace
- Mobile phone with Moroccan chip, to be used on site, or for taking