Artistic jewels, the Byzance Suite, offers the best of Moroccan craftsmanship, in a contemporary and extravagant baroque design.
With its superb carved stucco works, silk draping and golden furniture, the Byzance Suite transports guests, into the atmosphere of a mythical palace.
The Byzance Suite, is the only suite to offer a direct view of the medina alley, which is very usual, as traditional Moroccan houses used to be open on the inside courtyard, but never on the outside.
A private terrace with pool view offers an ideal setting to relax after a day wandering in the medina and nearby surroundings.
1st Floor – Lift access
King Size Bed 180×200
1ST FLOOR – LIFT
or 2 adults and 2 children
Possibility of a baby cot
- Pool view and rare direct view onto the alleys of the medina
- 20 m2 terrace
- Air conditioning and heating
- Minibar and safe
- Courtesy tray
- Bathroom : double sinks, separated bathtub and shower, separate toilet
- Bathrobe, slippers, hairdryer and Nuxe toiletries
- Bioethanol fireplace
- Large dressing room
- Mobile phone with Moroccan chip, to be used on site, or for taking